12.20.2013

Holiday Wreaths

This year I made myself a new wreath for my front door, and let me tell you, it was time for a new one!  My old one was, well, old!  And not just old to me!  It was my mom's hand-me-down!  
Here's my new one that I'm thrilled with:

 But since I was so excited with how it turned out, I made a few more!  Ha!

I made this one to hang in my entry way,



this GIANT one for my Mom (who also needed a new one),
 and this lovely for my sister!
 I love how different they all turned out!  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreaths!! I love all of them! You did a great job on these! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy, BUSY girl! Great job!

    Merry Christmas again...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...