6.13.2013

Thrifty Thursday: Full Lenghth Mirror

I have been dying to get my hands on one of these!  And I finally came across one at Goodwill for a price I was willing to pay.  
$30 bucks!

Here's a side by side Before/After:

It  looks (I mean "looked"!) identical to one I had in my bedroom growing up!  In fact, this is why I have been dying to get one:  I loved it as a teenager! 
 Call me vain, but one thing I always require is a full length mirror!  And the flimsy one from Wal-Mart just wasn't working out....I don't think it liked me! 

Anyways, this guy was pretty dusty, but in near perfect condition!    

He is heading straight to my closet, but I still have to freshen him up with some paint!
I used Valspar's Meadow Breeze, then topped it with Valspar's Antiquing Glaze:


 This is the mirror I had before:

Now it looks like this:

He won't be seen by too many people since its in my closet, but at least he is nice to me and I like to look at him!

2 comments:

  1. THREE BOYS???!!!

    Haha, me too :)

    I love what you did to the mirror :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...